Crystal Anthurium (Anthurium Crystallinum X Hybrid)
*PLEASE NOTE: You will receive the exact plant as pictured
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Anthurium crystallinum is an epiphytic perennial plant with a tropical feel. It's commonly known as Crystal Anthurium after its attractive, oval-shaped, velvety and strongly veined foliage. The leaves are dark green (sometimes red-purple tinged) with attractive and prominent white/ glistening silvery veins.
THIS SPECIFIC PLANT: An established plant with gorgeous leaves. Please note the minor imperfections of the leaves.
CARE: It requires indirect light/shaded and well draining soil. Water when the top soil feels dry and mist regularly. Needs high humidity. It is frost tender, so best grown indoors – place in a position of partial shade and well-draining soil for optimal growth.
Please read & understand the following important information.
Purchases containing LIVE PLANTS will be shipped on EITHER Monday OR Tuesday with purchases after 12pm, sent on the following Monday.
Shipped in it's pot, affixed securely to the box, void filled & labelled. (We try our best to use re-purposed, recyclable, or biodegradable materials where available).
PROOF OF CONDITION:
After your plant has been inspected, securely packaged and shipped out, we will update you with photos of:
1. The condition of the plant before it is packed
2. The plant packaged in it’s postage box -(note: we take a photo prior to it being extra cushioned with void filler)
3. The outside of the postage box
EXTRA COVER INSURANCE:
- [Value up to $100] - Free Included Cover
- [Value $100.01-$199.99] - Optional Extra Cover Costs an additional $5
- [Value Over $200] - Free Complimentary Cover, for the full value of the purchase
Read more about it on the Australia Post website for "domestic shipping, optional extras" : https://auspost.com.au/business/shipping/domestic-shipping/optional-extras-domestic#extra
SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY:
- [Value up to $199.99] - Optional Extra Costs an additional $2.95
- [Value Over $200] - Free & Complimentary
- [Value Over $500] - Free & Required
QUARANTINE STATES (WA, NT, TAS):
We cannot ship directly WA, NT, TAS due to biosecurity restrictions. A Concierge Service provider, that have the required permits, can forward the plants on to Quarantine States.
If you are eager to proceed, we can ship your plants to your chosen, third party, Concierge Service Provider - and they can then forward to you, on the terms & conditions that you, as the buyer:
- engage & organise the service prior to purchase
- update the shipping address to the concierge service before checkout
- understand & accept the risks of the concierge treatments
- bear in mind of, our store, It Plantae's ''Limitation of Liability, & the *Assumption of Risk
''LIMITATION OF LIABILTY:
We take appropriate measures to ensure ALL plants are packaged for safe travel. Our responsibility ends at the point of transfer to Australia Post's Care.
*ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
- Transit/ Delivery - misplaced, lost, damaged , theft, delays, mishandling, accidents
- Weather - extreme temperature conditions, seasonal changes
- Plant Condition - transit shock, deterioration, natural causes, improper care
- Not Limited to- anything that is considered reasonably out of our control
SPECIAL REQUESTS – Please contact us promptly for particular requests, such as:
- ADDING: Extra Cover, Signature on Delivery
- REMOVING: Signature On Delivery for Orders Under $499.99
- CHANGES: Shipping Date on another weekday or deferral to the next week
- LABELLING: Delivery message to courier
Please directly message us, and we will be more than happy to help you.
No, we are unable to ship LIVE PLANTS out of Australia. We can however ship NON-ORGANIC products to International Addresses.